Most users will be verified automatically after they have completed account signup.
If your account remains unverified you will need to follow these steps:
- Have your Driver’s Licence, Passport, Medicare Card or Australian Visa details on hand
- Login to Buddybet
- Access your profile on the bottom right of the tap bar
- Click on ‘Verify your identity’ button under your name on your profile page
- Select your available identity document (as per step 1), and complete the details
- Please note, your account details and ID document details must match
- Your ID will be securely checked against a government database (Document Verification Service – DVS)
- If your details match, your account will be verified and updated in the app
You have 14 days from the day your account is created to verify your account. If your account remains unverified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
In rare cases, your ID information may fail due to:
- Personal details entered incorrectly
- Original record is incorrect
- They system was not able to identify you
You have 14 days from the day your account is created to verify your account, if your account remains unverified, please contact us at email@example.com for help.
If your account remains unverified after 14 days, you will not be able to withdraw, deposit or place cash bets. If this happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If your identity was not verified within 14 days of sign-up, you will lose access to Buddybet. Please contact us at email@example.com, for help.